We are looking for a Quality Assurance Manager
Quality managers aim to ensure that the product or service an organization provides is fit for purpose, is consistent and meets both external and internal requirements. This includes legal compliance and customer expectations.
As a quality manager, sometimes called a quality assurance manager, you'll coordinate the activities required to meet these quality standards.
Your role is concerned with monitoring and advising on the performance of the quality management system, producing data and reporting on performance, measuring against set standards.
You will need to liaise with other managers and staff throughout the organization to ensure that the quality management system is functioning properly. Where appropriate, you'll advise on changes and how to implement them and provide training, tools and techniques to enable others to achieve quality standards.
- maintaining and establishing required a company's quality procedures, standards and specifications
- reviewing customer requirements and making sure they are met
- working with purchasing staff to establish quality requirements from external suppliers
- defining and maintaining quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff
- maintaining and improving controls and documentation procedures
- monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports
- making suggestions for changes and improvements and how to implement them
- using relevant quality tools for identification, treatment and prevention of non-compliance + documentation
- maintaining corrective and preventive action plan
- developing and maintaining yearly audit plans
- performing, documenting and reporting yearly / required audits
A bachelor’s degree in quality is required, as is proven 3+ years of experience in Quality Assurance/Quality Control. Current CQA or similar certification is required (ISO 9001:2015)
Quality managers must have proven ability to lead a diverse team of technicians. Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well with people at all levels are essential. Experience with MS-Office (especially Excel, Word) is needed. Project management experience is a plus.
Excellent leadership and management skills
Excellent interpersonal skills
Ability to manage a variety of cross-functional team members
Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills