This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Michelin Romania active
View all jobs Payroll Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
The Michelin Group started its industrial activity in Romania in August 2001, investing more than 400 million euros over the years in plant modernization. Currently, Michelin Romania has about 3,500 employees, three factories, two in Zalău and one in Floreşti, a commercial network and a Center of Excellence and Shared Services( Bucharest), which provides support services to various entities Michelin in Europe. Also, the commercial activities of the Group for Central and Eastern Europe are coordinated from Bucharest (12 countries).
Michelin Romania SA, as data Controller, will process the data pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation no. 679/2016 for the purpose of recruiting and selecting candidates.
Under the Regulation, you have the right of access; the right of rectification or right to erasure; the right to restriction of processing; the right to be notified about rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing; the right to object and the automated individual decision-making; the right to lodge a complaint with the competent national supervisory authority and before the competent courts; the right to restriction of processing and the right to data portability. You may exercise these rights by writing to us at 10 Sos. Bucuresti-Nord, Global City Business Park, Building O1, 3rd Floor, Voluntari, Ilfov County or at dataprivacy_EUC@michelin.com.
Before sending us any personal data, please consult the complete and permanently updated information regarding the processing of personal data included in the Data Processing Policy available on our website at www.michelin.ro
- Previous experience in Payroll calculation (at least 2-3 years);
- Good knowledge of Excel and MS Office overall
- University degree
- Knowledge of payroll systems
- Knowledge of labor legislation
- Good level of English
- Payroll inspector Certificate
- In charge of end-to –end monthly payroll calculation in compliance with the legislation in force and group norms;
- Processes the salary payments at established deadlines;
- Maintains relationships with public authorities regarding payroll issues;
- Prepares and sends monthly reports for Accounting respecting closing deadlines;
- Generates reports of salaries, deductions, taxes and contributions;
- Informs regarding legislative changes in his/her area of responsibility;
- Performs simulations and provide explanations at the request of the internal partner;
- Participate in the development of new payroll procedures;
- Implement approved changes within payroll processing system