Scanning analyst - contractor role
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
1. Se asigura de primirea pachetelor de la receptia Oracle in decursul zilei in care sosesc si de aducerea lor la biroul S2S.
2. Deschide pachetele care ii sunt impartite conform deciziei management-ului.
3. Pregateste documentele pentru scanare.
4. Scaneaza documentele conform standardelor S2S.
5. Raspunde la e-mail-uri si telefoane referitoare la activitatea intreprinsa.
6. Indeplineste orice alte sarcini atribuite de catre superiorul direct, in conformitate cu ce presupune activitatea desfasurata si in timpul agreat la nivelul departamentului.
Experienta in activitate TESA. de minumum 6 luni.
Studii medii sau superioare (preferabil domeniul financiar/ economic /limbi straine)
· Fluenta in limba engleza; orice alta limba europeana – nivel mediu;
· Aptitudini bune de comunicare (verbal si in scris) si utilizare a computerului;
· Abilitatea de a lucra intr-un mediu cu sarcini multiple;
· Abilitatea de a prioritiza numeroase solicitari in acelasi timp;
· Organizat si orientat spre detalii;
· Planificare si organizare
· Rezolvarea problemelor in timp util
· Atentie sporita la detalii
· Lucrul in echipa