Field Applications Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile MICROCHIP TECHNOLOGY active.
Vezi toate job-urile Field Applications Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of microcontroller and analog semiconductors, providing low-risk product development, lower total system cost and faster time to market for thousands of diverse customer applications worldwide. The Company offers outstanding technical support along with dependable delivery and quality. For more information, visit the Microchip website at www.microchip.com.
Qualifications, knowledge, experience and education required to perform the essential functions
Engineering Skill Set
Electronic Design – Creative design capability, architectural organization of hardware, firmware and software to meet system specifications, schematic/simulation/layout via CAD tools, Test and debug skills (using oscilloscope, logic analyzer, multimeter, etc)
Microcontroller fundamentals – Algorithm development using C, C++, architecture, interrupt processing, registers, assembly code
Microcontroller fundamentals - ADC, DAC, Timers, PWM, DMA, watchdog
Specialized techniques for embedded programming- Real Time Control, RT Clk, Interrupt Density, debouncing of switches
Memory - NOR, NAND, SRAM, DRAM, Error Detection Correction
Basic protocols - I2C, SPI, UART
Advanced protocols – Ethernet, USB, CAN, LIN
Qualifications and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline (. BSEE, BSCE) with a strong academic track record
· Relevant work experience – A proven “problem solver” who thrives on complex technical and business challenges and is personally motivated to provide the best solution for our clients.
· Technical Skills – Skilled and practiced in techniques used in Wifi Solutions
· Strategic/Critical Thinking—Systematically solves problems and hypothesizes possible client pain points, expectations, and implicit needs; brainstorms with team members to devise solutions to solve complex client challenges
· Communication—Tailors communication to the client’s needs with authority; effectively delivers presentations and has strong verbal and written communication skills
· Interpersonal Influence—Uses rational and emotional drivers that would appeal to clients to comfortably drive conversations to elements of value for both parties
· Networking—Identifies the right client stakeholders and builds connections quickly to drive consensus for design wins; works cooperatively with a wide range of internal stakeholders for success
· Ownership—Goes out of his or her way to complete a task and has relentless drive to achieve results; is independent and self-directed, and takes initiative
· Workflow Management—Sets clear, realistic, and time-bound objectives that align to business growth; breaks each objective into tasks and process steps that can be achieved within a realistic timeframe
What you may expect
Challenging and varied tasks
A very dedicated team
An innovative, cooperative and friendly working environment
As an Embedded Solutions Engineer, you will develop hardware and firmware solutions for our clients to accelerate their product development schedule. This position will expose you to a wide variety of challenging applications spanning consumer, automotive, medical and industrial markets. We encourage an out of the box design approach to help our clients maximize the overall value of their end product by giving them the freedom to innovate.
Be able to both advise on and implement innovative ideas and solutions to Microchip’s clients.
Continuously and proactively develop additional technical skills
Utilize engineering design skills, techniques and knowledge to decrease client development time, reduce overall system cost and improve the performance of the end product.
Provide hardware, firmware, middleware and development tool support for the assigned clients.
Utilize Microchip’s Client Engagement Process to drive design wins to revenue at select target clients.
Use insight and influencing skills to teach clients about their industry and offer unique perspectives on their technology, which link back to Microchip‘s solutions.
Identify the key client stakeholders and coach those stakeholders to build consensus for Microchip’s solutions within their organization.
Contribute and participate within a global team environment, to successfully develop and implement sales strategies across clients divisions and geographical locations.
Communicate effectively with Microchip product divisions providing quantifiable feedback and ROI for their investments in clients.