Client Support Associate
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Thomsons Online Benefits active
View all jobs Client Support Associate active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
Founded in 2000, Thomsons Online Benefits is the business behind Darwin™, the leading software for global employee benefits administration. Our mission is to use technology to revolutionise the employee benefits market.
Our 500+ Thomsons People are devoted to helping HR and reward professionals to deliver impactful, cost effective benefit schemes, whilst enabling their employees to engage with their benefits, throughout their lives. We work with the world’s leading employers to maximize the power of Darwin™ in 74 countries and 22 languages.
Our Helpdesk team is the voice of Thomsons and it is our mission to deliver an excellent and consistent experience for all employees that contact us through our channels of communication - these include email, phone and specific admin services.
You will be closely working with our product Darwin™, a cloud-based global benefits management and employee engagement software, used by some of the world’s most innovative companies.
We are looking for a PINK person, with:
- High standard of communication in English, both verbal and written
- Shows initiative and dedication to meet KPI’s, deliver results and drive improvement
- Ability to meet deadlines and a real desire to achieve results
- Good social skills, confident in speaking to people and dealing with challenges
- Takes accountability of calls and ensures the best solutions are provided
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance
What will you be doing:
- Delivering an excellent customer service experience to all Thomsons clients and employees
- Respond to phone calls, email queries and admin work on time, and to the required high standard
- Take ownership of queries and ensure they are completed correctly
- Champions the client internally and externally, and where required, challenges and shows assertiveness to achieve results and client satisfaction
- Handling and recording complaints to FSA standards and timeframes
- Complete scheduled work in line with contract and clients monthly processing including Client administration, pension schedule submission and Group Risk Renewals
- Support peers in delivering to urgent requests and re-prioritisation of work load where needed
- Delivering a high standard of quality on all administration tasks working to relevant deadlines
- Offering support to the Admin team in peak periods
- Suggest improvements to process and delivery to ensure productivity is maintained and efficiency met
What we offer:
- A yearly budget and the opportunity to build your own flexible benefits package
- Work as part of a geographically distributed team, with colleagues in UK and Singapore
- Fast-paced, agile work environment and the opportunity to work with our impressive clients