Major Incident Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Capgemini Iasi active.
Vezi toate job-urile Major Incident Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
1. POSITION PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF WORK:
• Asses business impact and urgency, declare Major Incident or escalates potential triggering of business continuity procedures or disaster recovery invocation scripts;
• Coordinate the process of the service restoration or impact reduction;
• Ensures that cross-SDO incidents are resolved effectively securing end-to-end Service Level Agreement;
• Identifies and takes control of unallocated incidents . ‘gray space’;
• Acts as escalation point for SDOs where resolution ownership is disputed;
• Provides guidance and assistance to SDOs to ensure a globally consistent approach to operational processes. Provides consistent communications in scope of the process and services;
• Provides high quality reports and communications;
• Ensures that customer’s business interests are maintained over and above those of any specific SDO;
• Cooperates with various SDOs, Incident Managers, and Regional/Global Change Managers;
• Identifies and escalates operational issues and drive resolution working directly with the client and SDOs;
• Facilitates and coordinates operational and management oriented meetings;
• Own send-to-end outage and business notifications;
• Provides technical & non-technical support for Major Incident response Teams;
• Participates in continuous service improvement;
• Is aware of the service performance and supports improvements implementation.
• Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal;
• Proven experience, knowledge and demonstration of Problem Management, Incident Management and Change Management integration;
• Awareness of root cause analysis concepts;
• Ability to facilitate and coordinate technical MIRTs;
• Ability to produce necessary detailed documentation following MIRTs;
• Ability to influence the tasks needed to resolve high priority incidents;
• Ability to manage and collaborate with virtual teams.
• Ability to handle escalations in a timely and effective manner;
• Ability to function relatively unsupervised as an independent contributor or as a team member;
• Knowledge and utilization of ITSM, EARS and other Capgemini tools used to support client data;
• Knowledge of ITIL framework best practice.
• Analytical and methodical approach to working;
• Good organizational skills, ability to maintain high level of accuracy and to work to tight deadlines;
• Flexible, well-motivated team player, ability to work with minimum supervision and perform under pressure;
• Can do attitude;
• Assertive and self starting with ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
3. WORK SHIFTS PATTERN:
In shifts, including night shifts.