Reward & Benefits Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs I.FUTURE active
View all jobs Reward & Benefits Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
IFUTURE Romania is a recruitment company part of a multinational organisation Thakral Group from Singapore. We want to be the Solution Partner, positioning as the intermediate between the potential of the labor market and the specialized staff need from our portofolio clients.
The values which drives our activity are: Passion, Responsibility, Flexibility, Creativity.
Our goal is to provide high quality recruitment and consultancy services to interested candidates of the romanian labor market, by making them take the right step forward and match goals with individual plans.
• At least 3 years experience;
• Fluency in English language;
• Desirable Customer Service experience;
• Experience with MS Office tools and data manipulation tools, Excel, etc.
• High quality and accurate administration of HR services and processes, as appropriate to the role and customer need;
• Understands the total reward principles and how to apply Compensation and Benefits solutions across the short and long term;
• Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communications across different audiences and channels.
• Assists with the resolution of complex Employee queries related to Reward & Benefits;
• Is responsible for processing transaction requests and group changes e.g. annual bonus schemes;
• Provides specialist technical expertise for the implementation of Reward & Benefits initiatives;
• Coaches and provides feedback and training to upskill the junior population to more effectively answer
• Reward & Benefit related queries in line with the aim of BAT’s Channel Strategy to resolve HR queries at lower tiers;
• Proactively manage Reward and Benefits technology solutions using the HR procedures and guidance available to them;
• Monitors own performance against service standards to ensure that support and services are provided in line with established SLAs & KPIs;
• Ensures the collection, maintenance, accessibility and relevance of HR knowledge and content related to specialist area.