Reward & Benefits Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs I.FUTURE active
View all jobs Reward & Benefits Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
I FUTURE belongs to a Group of companies with multinational presence across various parts of the globe.
Our goal is developing individuals by building a strong foundation towards their employable future, supporting both personal and corporate goals.
• At least 3 years experience;
• Fluency in English language;
• Desirable Customer Service experience;
• Experience with MS Office tools and data manipulation tools, Excel, etc.
• High quality and accurate administration of HR services and processes, as appropriate to the role and customer need;
• Understands the total reward principles and how to apply Compensation and Benefits solutions across the short and long term;
• Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communications across different audiences and channels.
• Assists with the resolution of complex Employee queries related to Reward & Benefits;
• Is responsible for processing transaction requests and group changes e.g. annual bonus schemes;
• Provides specialist technical expertise for the implementation of Reward & Benefits initiatives;
• Coaches and provides feedback and training to upskill the junior population to more effectively answer
• Reward & Benefit related queries in line with the aim of BAT’s Channel Strategy to resolve HR queries at lower tiers;
• Proactively manage Reward and Benefits technology solutions using the HR procedures and guidance available to them;
• Monitors own performance against service standards to ensure that support and services are provided in line with established SLAs & KPIs;
• Ensures the collection, maintenance, accessibility and relevance of HR knowledge and content related to specialist area.