Rewards and Benefits Team Leader
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs I.FUTURE active
View all jobs Rewards and Benefits Team Leader active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
I FUTURE belongs to a Group of companies with multinational presence across various parts of the globe.
Our goal is developing individuals by building a strong foundation towards their employable future, supporting both personal and corporate goals.
• At least 3 years Reward experience (at least one year experience in people management);
• Fluency in English language;
• High quality and accurate administration of HR services and processes, as appropriate to the role and customer need;
• Knowledge of the various payroll tools and methodologies to ensure processing, reconciliation and variations applied appropriately;
• Diagnosing, negotiating and orchestrating the solutions to solve business problems;
• Professionally delivering projects to achieve long term benefits;
• Managing all people management activities of specialist team and being accountable for ensuring the team delivers an efficient and effective customer focussed service, including through assessing individual team member service quality;
• Managing the overall Employee lifecycle delivered by the specialist team;
• Ensuring the effective and efficient delivery of specialist services in line with agreed KPIs and SLAs;
• Leading and developing a team of Reward & Benefit Specialists that are competent in the processing and administration of specialist services and are continually developed to achieve a higher performing service offering;
• Managing all people management activities for a team of Reward & Benefit Specialists;
• Prioritising the workload and requests for Reward & Benefit Specialists;
• Identifing and mitigating risks for Reward & Benefit services aligned to HRSS governance structures and internal audit practices.
• A career within dynamic growing multinational environment and a fresh and enthusiastic team.