Kimball Electronics Romania had the start-up in 2015, as a greenfield investment being owner of its new facility building and new equipment!
As distinctive trait of the company's employees, in the first years we are looking for colleagues ready to get out of regular jobs and rather create their own: we are looking for colleagues that are willing to contribute and get involve, are ready to easily slide from one area to another, interested in creating procedural frame and, as a general approach, are not afraid to fail, but either to succeed!
We invite to go through the role description below and see if it matches your interests!
Planner has the main role to ensures the production planning in close collaboration with the production, in accordance with timely customer supplies and the right quantities, as well as recognize shortages in supplies and makes proposals for its avoidance.
- Plan, organizes, controls and executes the production schedule for assigned products
- Develops production schedules based on actual and forecasted customer demand, product demand profiles and knowledge of the customer
- Analyzes inputs (capacity, cycle times, urgency of request, material availability, etc.) to help determine schedule
- Analyzes internal impact ( line scheduling, procurement, logistics, shipping, etc.) of customer scheduling
- Revises plans as required based on analysis of actual versus plan
- Coordinates necessary resources to meet shipment commitments
- University studies finalized
- Previous experience in production planning and scheduling
- Previous experience in EMS field it is a plus
- Very good understanding of supply chain process
- Knowledge of production planning fundamentals, scheduling, materials requirements planning techniques and manufacturing control systems
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while maintaining attention to detail and accuracy and working under tight time deadlines
- Knowledge of written & spoken English
- Good computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- SAP it is a plus
- Focus and organized, strong analytical skills
- Effective communication skills
In this recruitment process, only suitable candidates will be interviewed.
Applications not selected will remain the corporate focus for other roles in which we believe they could practice successfully.
We would like to thank you in advance for understanding this matter!