Industrial Production Coordinator
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Kimball Electronics Romania active
View all jobs Industrial Production Coordinator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Quality Control active on Hipo.ro
Production Coordinator main responsibility will be to coordinate all resources allocated for a specific production area in order to achieve the results (Quantity, Quality, Time, Costs), target set for performance indicators (. Efficiency, Scrap) and business objectives (. Customer audits, etc.).
The Production area will be split in 2 main areas Automotive and Industrial and each Production coordinator will have:
Main areas of responsibility
Coordinates the resources and processes for the area of accountability in production area for Industrial Customers in order to meet key business indicators: efficiency, quality, and 5S, with efficient budget costing actions and respecting committed terms to our clients.
Implement a sustainable and Industrial Culture
Coordination the activities from production area (people, processes, improvement projects), in a functional and lean manner, in order to meet company indicators/ industrial customers:
- Productivity Indicators
- Quality Indicators
- Budget efficiency
Part of Customer Focus Team’s activity for industrial customers
Manage a good communication and a solid relationship with all departments involved in production support process, based on good practice sharing (Warehouse, Engineering, Quality, Training, etc.)
Runs regular management activities for his/ her area of accountability
Responsible for the coordination of resources in executing the production operation according to work instructions, production planning and customer specification
Responsible for the Quality of the products/ shifts allocated/ Industrial Customers
Responsible for improving and optimizing the production process/ Industrial customers
Responsible for team coordination, technical and administrative:
- Ensures through the resources available that all the production volumes are made as planned in order to respect the on time delivery to the client
- Ensures that all the team is compliant with the work instructions, when operating the production equipment, the raw material, etc.
Actively participates to problem solving with peers from other support areas (. Quality, Engineering, Warehouse etc.), in finding the best solution for the company.
Prepare specific reports for his/ here’s area of accountability / Industrial customers
- + 4 years supervisory/ coordination experience
- + 3 years manufacturing experience
- Excellent knowledge of EMS Production Area and overall Production business model
- Correct understanding of cost management and action plans to control those
Very good problem solving skills in a technical environment
Leadership and communication Skills
- Excellent skills in people coordination: fair, honest and disciplined leadership
- Assertive while enlisting cooperation
- High abilities to organize and prioritize
- Initiative and ownership of Production area allocated
- Strong communication abilities: verbal, written and diplomatic
- Ability to communicate with all departments with scope of achieving customer requirements
- Ability to transmit work decisions and organizations aspects to people in coordination, in order to understand clear business objectives and the way to achieve those
- English language is a must for advanced level