HARDWARE ENGINEER FOR INTELLIGENT BATTERY SENSORS
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs HELLA Romania active
View all jobs HARDWARE ENGINEER FOR INTELLIGENT BATTERY SENSORS active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
OUR TASKS // You will be responsible for Intelligent Battery Sensors and energy management systems. To achieve this you will be:
- Planning and keeping track of hardware development activities
- Performing development tasks based on existing hardware specifications and architectures
- Creating/updating and validating (worst case calculation & simulation) circuit diagrams
- Writing test specifications and performing hardware electrical test on development samples
- Performing process documentation (planning, module docu., layout requirements, FMEA)
- In close contact with the project design team, experts and project management.
- Integrated and supported by a personal experienced mentor
- Working within Hella Romania Technical Center Timisoara.
- A member of a young, motivated and highly competent team
Your duties are challenging and varied.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS // You have hardware engineering experience or you are a proficient electronics profile university graduate. Preferably you are an experienced hardware developer or you have had contact with energy management electronics design. You have knowledge of embedded hardware design and analogical and digital circuit development. You have working experience with Spice-based simulation programs and worst case circuit calculations tools(ie MathCAD). You have knowledge about automotive communication protocols (). Hardware development process knowledge is required. You are capable of fluent communication in English, both written and spoken.
How do you see the future? Actively shape it with us! Because we are looking for and developing talented employees who want to put their ideas into effect within the innovative working environment of a global family enterprise. Please send us your application in English via our career pages including your salary expectations and the reference code HRO-E-EN12.