This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Teleperformance Romania active
View all jobs Security Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Teleperformance Romania este o parte a Teleperformance Group, unul dintre liderii mondiali pe piata serviciilor de contact center externalizate.
74 de tari, 340 centre de contact si peste 217.000 de angajati, sunt doar cateva cifre care arata dezvoltarea si dinamica Grupului Teleperformance.
Teleperformance Romania si-a inceput activitatea in 2004, si imediat a devenit lider pe piata serviciilor de call center externalizate. Din 2004 si pana in prezent echipa Teleperformance Romania a crescut, numarand azi mai mult de 850 de persoane care furnizeaza servicii pentru principalii jucatori de pe piata romaneasca, din diverse domenii precum: banci, societati de asigurari si operatori de telecomunicatii.
Sa fi angajat al Teleperformance Romanaia insemana sa faci parte dintr-un grup dinamic si multicultural unde esti incurajat inca de la bun inceput sa-ti exploatezi potentialul la maxim.
• 4-5 years of experience in information security and technology
• Experienced with the implementation process for PCI DSS, ISO27001 and ISO27002
• Familiar with Incident response and investigation techniques.
• Delivery of comprehensive status updates, objectives, reports, and goals to Senior Managers and Executives
• Managing and driving projects independently and without day to day oversight by management
• Good understanding of current IT technologies
• Ability to work within the security practice aligning to business requirements.
• Basic understanding of knowledge of DR/BCP processes and techniques.
• Familiarity with security standards, regulations, etc including, but not limited to PCI DSS, ISO27001 and ISO27002, HIPAA, CoBIT, etc.
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to read and comprehend regulatory compliance and/or technical documents
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
• Maintain the ISMS and build and manage local security teams
• Responsible for Regulatory Compliance
• Responsle for Contractual Compliance
• Responsible for Anti-Fraud Compliance
• Conduct Fraud Risk Assessments for local clients
• Manage the incident response team
• Coordinate TP Policy/Compliance Analysts
• Work with the BD team on RFX / Questionnaires / client requests (if its in local language)
• Attend client meetings and sales presentations (if its in local language)
• Review of RFX/Contract/MSA/SOW/etc. (if its in local language)
• Create management and executive reports
• Align current business processes with client requirements and external security standards/obligations such as PCI DSS, ISO27001 and ISO27002, HIPAA, BITS, etc
• Identifying and remedying security deficiencies and gaps with business suitable controls
• Investigates security needs, and recommends information security improvements.
• Develop training materials in conjunction with the compliance requirements
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned