Sales Support Managemet Analyst - perioada determinata
De peste 70 de ani, ManpowerGroup reprezinta puntea de legatura intre milioane de persoane si piata muncii, prin brandurile sale Manpower, Experis, ManpowerGroup Solutions si Right Management. Compania este prezenta pe piata din Romania din 2003, iar in acesti ani peste 400 de clienti si zeci de mii de candidati au avut incredere in noi pentru a le oferi flexibilitatea, agilitatea, talentele, competentele si oportunitatile de care au nevoie. Indiferent daca va aflati la inceput de drum, sau sunteti profesionisti experimentati, brandurile ManpowerGroup va pot oferi oportunitatile potrivite de a va dezvolta, a dobandi noi abilitati si competente, a fi expusi la proiecte pline de provocari si a creste profesional.Cerinte
- First level university degree with a focus in business or finance.
- Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives.
- Works on problems/projects of diverse complexity and scope.
- Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution.
- May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision-making process.
- Ability to handle most unique situations.
- May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
- Capture, entry and organization of customer information, updating sales opportunity data, maintaining records and documentation, researching information, compiling data for reports, assisting with analysis, and coordinating work via pre-defined processes.
- Ensures that both transactional and aggregated data are timely, accurate, organized and accessible.
- Develops specific and ad-hoc reports to track key performance indicators, sales productivity, and /or business goal attainment.
- Interfaces with internal stakeholders, partners and end customers to communicate status or resolve issues arising during or after the sales cycle.
- Provides knowledge expertise to operations community to optimize, simplify, and standardize the use of customer and sales data for decision making.
- Ensures recorded transactions and customer information is appropriately secure and that data retrieval and reporting capabilities meet the needs of internal sales, operational support, delivery and audit teams and in accordance with local legal compliance.