DevOps & Big Data Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Stefanini Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile DevOps & Big Data Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Stefanini IT Solutions was founded in Brazil by Marco Stefanini in 1987. Today, Stefanini is a global services provider, delivering offshore, onshore and nearshore outsourcing, IT consulting, systems integration, application and strategic staffing services to mid-size and large companies around the world.
- Significant experience with Linux deployments
- Continuous Delivery pipelines using Jenkins & Docker
- Kubernetes (real-world production experience is a plus)
- Containerization of apps in Docker (you’ve built your own images) and experience with private registries
- Experience with provisioning tools such as Chef, Puppet or Ansible preferred
- Experience as a developer and administrator of commonly-used modern data storage/ messaging services, including: Kafka, Cassandra, Elastic Search, MySQL, MongoDB, and HDFS/ Hadoop
- Experience with building stream-processing systems, using solutions such as Mahout or Spark-Streaming
- Proficient understanding of distributed computing principles
- Software development knowledge in one or more of the following: Java, PHP, Scripting
- Maintain and develop software solutions in accordance with defined objectives (quality, security, time schedule)
- Assistance in drawing up and validating technical specifications
- Work with QA team to ensure delivery of a high quality product
- Implementing corrective actions
- Reporting on progress, issues and problems to the supervisor; providing lessons learned and giving suggestions to optimize the work processes
- To estimate his/her work and be able to prioritize work load in order to increase effectiveness and efficiency;
- To assess product functionality, usability and fitness for purpose against predefined specifications and requirements.
- Monitoring performance and advising any necessary infrastructure changes
- Self-driven, curious, scrappy and data driven
- Start-up attitude
- Very strong communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Willing and able to be part of international projects and initiatives
- Ability to openly present her/his own ideas
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadline requirements complimenting a proactive and flexible approach with a resilient and results - orientated nature