DevOps & Big Data Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Stefanini Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile DevOps & Big Data Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
We are a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in delivering IT services worldwide, ranging from IT outsourcing to application development or IT staffing. We have a direct presence in 39 countries, through our 88 offices located throughout the world and we enjoy working for over 500 active clients. While more than 300 of them are multinational corporations, we have managed to become the preferred partner of many small-to-midsize local and regional companies as well. Most of our clients come from industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical, services, technology, public sector and utilities.
We’ve been on the Romanian market for 12 years, and since then we have gathered a team of over 1400 colleagues in our offices in Bucharest, Sibiu and Targu Mures.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile, and these are the traits we look for in our people as well.
We believe that happy employees equals happy costumers, so we put the smile at the core of our culture, our everyday challenges and our interactions with colleagues and clients. Our hobbies and passions spice up our working environment and keep us positive and productive.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, come over for coffee and a talk on your future career with us! We have the perfect terrace for it.
Learn more about us on www.stefanini.com and join us on facebook.com/StefaniniIT
- Significant experience with Linux deployments
- Continuous Delivery pipelines using Jenkins & Docker
- Kubernetes (real-world production experience is a plus)
- Containerization of apps in Docker (you’ve built your own images) and experience with private registries
- Experience with provisioning tools such as Chef, Puppet or Ansible preferred
- Experience as a developer and administrator of commonly-used modern data storage/ messaging services, including: Kafka, Cassandra, Elastic Search, MySQL, MongoDB, and HDFS/ Hadoop
- Experience with building stream-processing systems, using solutions such as Mahout or Spark-Streaming
- Proficient understanding of distributed computing principles
- Software development knowledge in one or more of the following: Java, PHP, Scripting
- Maintain and develop software solutions in accordance with defined objectives (quality, security, time schedule)
- Assistance in drawing up and validating technical specifications
- Work with QA team to ensure delivery of a high quality product
- Implementing corrective actions
- Reporting on progress, issues and problems to the supervisor; providing lessons learned and giving suggestions to optimize the work processes
- To estimate his/her work and be able to prioritize work load in order to increase effectiveness and efficiency;
- To assess product functionality, usability and fitness for purpose against predefined specifications and requirements.
- Monitoring performance and advising any necessary infrastructure changes
- Self-driven, curious, scrappy and data driven
- Start-up attitude
- Very strong communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Willing and able to be part of international projects and initiatives
- Ability to openly present her/his own ideas
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadline requirements complimenting a proactive and flexible approach with a resilient and results - orientated nature