Technical Business Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Stefanini Romania active
View all jobs Technical Business Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in delivering IT services worldwide, ranging from IT outsourcing to application development or IT staffing. We have a direct presence in 39 countries, through our 88 offices located throughout the world and we enjoy working for over 500 active clients. While more than 300 of them are multinational corporations, we have managed to become the preferred partner of many small-to-midsize local and regional companies as well. Most of our clients come from industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical, services, technology, public sector and utilities.
We’ve been on the Romanian market for 12 years, and since then we have gathered a team of over 1400 colleagues in our offices in Bucharest, Sibiu and Targu Mures.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile, and these are the traits we look for in our people as well.
We believe that happy employees equals happy costumers, so we put the smile at the core of our culture, our everyday challenges and our interactions with colleagues and clients. Our hobbies and passions spice up our working environment and keep us positive and productive.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, come over for coffee and a talk on your future career with us! We have the perfect terrace for it.
Learn more about us on www.stefanini.com and join us on facebook.com/StefaniniIT
• Bachelor’s degree (Operations Engineering, IT, or Computer Science majors preferred);
• Technical background allowing the candidate to engage in development and architectural discussions;
• Experience in Software Product development life cycle and working with agile– is preferred;
• Experience with requirements elicitation, documentation and management ideally focused on online products, eCommerce SaaS and payments related projects;
• Attention to detail, organized and strong communication skills (verbal and written), analytical and process analysis skills;
• Advanced English knowledge;
• Experience with project management tools, experience with UML / BPMN.
• Act as a liaison between Product Management, development, testing and project team, highlights problem areas, gaps or conflicts derived from the information gathered;
• Gather and document technical specifications;
• Communicate project requirements with product delivery team: developers, analysts, product managers;
• Provide technical support across multiple clients and projects simultaneously;
• Translate business requirements to technical requirements;
• Validate business requirements or user stories, process flows, identifying system and process solution components;
• Create and update project documentation, including flowcharts, impact analysis, estimation other documentation.