Technical Business Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Stefanini Romania active
View all jobs Technical Business Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Stefanini IT Solutions was founded in Brazil by Marco Stefanini in 1987. Today, Stefanini is a global services provider, delivering offshore, onshore and nearshore outsourcing, IT consulting, systems integration, application and strategic staffing services to mid-size and large companies around the world.
• Bachelor’s degree (Operations Engineering, IT, or Computer Science majors preferred);
• Technical background allowing the candidate to engage in development and architectural discussions;
• Experience in Software Product development life cycle and working with agile– is preferred;
• Experience with requirements elicitation, documentation and management ideally focused on online products, eCommerce SaaS and payments related projects;
• Attention to detail, organized and strong communication skills (verbal and written), analytical and process analysis skills;
• Advanced English knowledge;
• Experience with project management tools, experience with UML / BPMN.
• Act as a liaison between Product Management, development, testing and project team, highlights problem areas, gaps or conflicts derived from the information gathered;
• Gather and document technical specifications;
• Communicate project requirements with product delivery team: developers, analysts, product managers;
• Provide technical support across multiple clients and projects simultaneously;
• Translate business requirements to technical requirements;
• Validate business requirements or user stories, process flows, identifying system and process solution components;
• Create and update project documentation, including flowcharts, impact analysis, estimation other documentation.