Accounts Receivable Administrator - 1 year contract
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs PTC active
View all jobs Accounts Receivable Administrator - 1 year contract active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
PTC (NASDAQ: PTC) has the most robust Internet of Things technology in the world. In 1986 we revolutionized digital 3D design. Now our leading IoT and AR platform and field-proven solutions bring together the physical and digital worlds to reinvent the way companies create, operate, and service products. With PTC technology, global manufacturers and an ecosystem of partners and developers can capitalize on the promise of the IoT today and drive the future of innovation. We are headquartered in Needham, MA.Requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree, in finance, accounting, or business related field
• 2 plus years’ experience in a finance department is essential, preferably in an Accounts Receivable role
• Strong work ethic in a fast paced environment with an emphasis on accuracy and attention to detail
• Excellent organizational skills, the ability to prioritize, ability to learn and adapt and ability to work under pressure
• Experience utilizing Microsoft Office Suite, intermediate level skills with Excel preferred.
• Experience with Oracle or equivalent ERP system preferred
• English written and spoken is mandatory, German or Italian or Spanish is a plus
• Performs billing and accounts receivables activities in accordance with the company’s internal procedures
• Checks the VAT/TAX and accounting treatment, performs changes, corrections and adjustments
• Timely recording of all collection and payment activities into the AR ledger
• Generates proforma invoices, manual invoices, credit memos and performs credit and re-bill activities
• Work closely to other worldwide departments to solve issues related to company’s accounts receivable
• Send the invoices to customers
• Reconciles AR balances on monthly basis
• Participates and contributes to different business process improvements projects
• Comes up with ideas in order to align the accounts receivable processes to the PTC 2020 vision
PTC is a great place to work. Our culture is one of excellence, innovation, empowerment, and caring about our customers, communities, and employees. We have built an action oriented culture of integrity and trust, creating a sense of team spirit at both the departmental and company-wide level. At PTC, we have great employees and know that they are critical to the company's success.
The Core Values we live by to achieve our success are:
- Customer Success
- Innovation & Empowerment
- Integrity & Professionalism
- Social Responsibility through Shared Value
We are looking to add strong candidates that uphold the PTC Core Values and are eager to grow and develop their careers with us. If you share these values and enjoy a work environment that is fast paced, hands on, and results oriented, then PTC is the place for you.