Customer Operations Representative - 6 months contract
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs PTC active
View all jobs Customer Operations Representative - 6 months contract active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
PTC (NASDAQ: PTC) has the most robust Internet of Things technology in the world. In 1986 we revolutionized digital 3D design. Now our leading IoT and AR platform and field-proven solutions bring together the physical and digital worlds to reinvent the way companies create, operate, and service products. With PTC technology, global manufacturers and an ecosystem of partners and developers can capitalize on the promise of the IoT today and drive the future of innovation. We are headquartered in Needham, MA.Requirements
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• 1-2 years professional experience
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Good written, verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
• CRM software (SalesForce) and ERP (Oracle) will be a plus
• Result driven
• Positive and patient
• Follow written and oral instructions/direction
• Ability to collaborate in a cross functional and global team environment
• Daily processing of subscription and perpetual software orders
• Perform general channel operations duties
• Answer common questions relevant to day-to-day job
• Follow escalation path for problem resolution
• Provide support to Channel Operations, Sales Representatives and Channel Partners when required.
• Provide feedback on internal process documentation
• Understand the processes, tools, systems, and technology to effectively manage order booking, maintain required schedules, and communicate problems and requirements
• Provide quality service to increase customer satisfaction
• Process of different type of orders on occasional basis as required per volume
PTC is a great place to work. Our culture is one of excellence, innovation, empowerment, and caring about our customers, communities, and employees. We have built an action oriented culture of integrity and trust, creating a sense of team spirit at both the departmental and company-wide level. At PTC, we have great employees and know that they are critical to the company's success.
The Core Values we live by to achieve our success are:
- Customer Success
- Innovation & Empowerment
- Integrity & Professionalism
- Social Responsibility through Shared Value
We are looking to add strong candidates that uphold the PTC Core Values and are eager to grow and develop their careers with us. If you share these values and enjoy a work environment that is fast paced, hands on, and results oriented, then PTC is the place for you.