License Management Representative with English
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile PTC active.
Vezi toate job-urile License Management Representative with English active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
PTC (NASDAQ: PTC) has the most robust Internet of Things technology in the world. In 1986 we revolutionized digital 3D design. Now our leading IoT and AR platform and field-proven solutions bring together the physical and digital worlds to reinvent the way companies create, operate, and service products. With PTC technology, global manufacturers and an ecosystem of partners and developers can capitalize on the promise of the IoT today and drive the future of innovation. We are headquartered in Needham, MA.Cerinte
• Preferred university degree in business administration
• Experience in a multinational company would be a plus
• Excellent English skills, good knowledge of German or Japanese language is a plus
• Willing to work from 13:00 to 22:00
• Customer focus and action oriented
• Ability to work under pressure – ability to prioritize and multitask
• Hands on mentality and excellent problem solving skills
• Motivated team player
• Interacts with internal and external customers to handle a variety of transactional functions including customer support for License Management Global Team.
• Resolve customer licensing related requests while in compliance with existing policies and procedures;
• Cover the Customer Care Line as scheduled and address customer issues from US (mainly) and Globally;
• Get an extensive knowledge about the licensing models of different products;
• Support the troubleshoot of customer web account problems and walk customers through the tools;
• Support Licensing Online Web-Tools projects and promote these tools to customers;
• Coordinate with Sales, Customer Operations and Global Support on reconciling customer account;
• Maintain integrity of customer data in PTC database;
• Perform all trainings and any other tasks required by the direct manager.
PTC is a great place to work. Our culture is one of excellence, innovation, empowerment, and caring about our customers, communities, and employees. We have built an action oriented culture of integrity and trust, creating a sense of team spirit at both the departmental and company-wide level. At PTC, we have great employees and know that they are critical to the company's success.
The Core Values we live by to achieve our success are:
- Customer Success
- Innovation & Empowerment
- Integrity & Professionalism
- Social Responsibility through Shared Value
We are looking to add strong candidates that uphold the PTC Core Values and are eager to grow and develop their careers with us. If you share these values and enjoy a work environment that is fast paced, hands on, and results oriented, then PTC is the place for you.