Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Stefanini Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Drupal Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in delivering IT services worldwide, ranging from IT outsourcing to application development or IT staffing. We have a direct presence in 39 countries, through our 88 offices located throughout the world and we enjoy working for over 500 active clients. While more than 300 of them are multinational corporations, we have managed to become the preferred partner of many small-to-midsize local and regional companies as well. Most of our clients come from industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical, services, technology, public sector and utilities.
We’ve been on the Romanian market for 12 years, and since then we have gathered a team of over 1400 colleagues in our offices in Bucharest, Sibiu and Targu Mures.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile, and these are the traits we look for in our people as well.
We believe that happy employees equals happy costumers, so we put the smile at the core of our culture, our everyday challenges and our interactions with colleagues and clients. Our hobbies and passions spice up our working environment and keep us positive and productive.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, come over for coffee and a talk on your future career with us! We have the perfect terrace for it.
Learn more about us on www.stefanini.com and join us on facebook.com/StefaniniIT
• 3-4 years of experience as a PHP Drupal Developer hands-on experience with professional experience in module building and theme building.
• Experience with best practices and standards in developing sites using Drupal 7 or Drupal 8 being a plus.
• Experience working with Drupal, including custom module development, key contributed modules and core API.
• Experience integrating open source and third-party applications into existing systems.
Your path to success requires:
• Awareness of the Web Development industry and new technologies.
• Write clean, efficient and readable code.
• Ability to communicate technical ideas to business users and other teams (design, QA).
• Ability to prioritize a busy workload and work against specific deadlines.
• Build websites and applications using Drupal environment.
• Custom programming and web application development for Drupal.
• Testing, maintenance and troubleshooting of existing company sites.
• Contribute with ideas and efforts towards the project and work as part of a team to find solutions on various problems.
• Report the status, progress and problems to your technical team leader.
• Communicate and work together with the team, towards delivering the scope.