Oracle PL/SQL Developer
Stefanini IT Solutions was founded in Brazil by Marco Stefanini in 1987. Today, Stefanini is a global services provider, delivering offshore, onshore and nearshore outsourcing, IT consulting, systems integration, application and strategic staffing services to mid-size and large companies around the world.
You will become part of a team in charge with developing large-scale software solutions using Oracle technologies according to the given requirements specification, using specific guidelines and methodology.Responsabilitati
• Writing technical specifications according to user demands;
• Development of Oracle Forms/Reports and database objects according to technical specification;
• Maintenance and support of our client’s business software solutions;
• Writing unit, module and performance tests;
• Interface development and tests.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in Oracle Forms/Reports development (intermediate level);
• Experience with the analysis and design of Oracle based applications;
• Strong experience in PL/SQL (senior level);
• Knowledge of XML would be a plus;
• Knowledge of shell scripting on a Linux/Unix operating system would be a plus;
• Previous experience in Agile environments is a plus;
• University degree in information technology or comparable education;
• Ability to communicate and collaborate efficiently;
• Ability to work independently, taking full responsibility for the developed modules;
• High interest in continuous learning and development (new tools, technologies, methodologies);
• Willingness to take over different roles in international and cross-functional teams;
• Self-motivation to achieve consistently high quality results;
• Ability to think out of the box and challenge the status quo;
• Openness to share knowledge and best practices with the team.
• Ability to use simplicity in complex projects;
• Good command of English, both spoken and written.