Oracle PL/SQL Developer
We are a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in delivering IT services worldwide, ranging from IT outsourcing to application development or IT staffing. We have a direct presence in 39 countries, through our 88 offices located throughout the world and we enjoy working for over 500 active clients. While more than 300 of them are multinational corporations, we have managed to become the preferred partner of many small-to-midsize local and regional companies as well. Most of our clients come from industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical, services, technology, public sector and utilities.
We’ve been on the Romanian market for 12 years, and since then we have gathered a team of over 1400 colleagues in our offices in Bucharest, Sibiu and Targu Mures.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile, and these are the traits we look for in our people as well.
We believe that happy employees equals happy costumers, so we put the smile at the core of our culture, our everyday challenges and our interactions with colleagues and clients. Our hobbies and passions spice up our working environment and keep us positive and productive.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, come over for coffee and a talk on your future career with us! We have the perfect terrace for it.
Learn more about us on www.stefanini.com and join us on facebook.com/StefaniniIT
You will become part of a team in charge with developing large-scale software solutions using Oracle technologies according to the given requirements specification, using specific guidelines and methodology.Responsabilitati
• Writing technical specifications according to user demands;
• Development of Oracle Forms/Reports and database objects according to technical specification;
• Maintenance and support of our client’s business software solutions;
• Writing unit, module and performance tests;
• Interface development and tests.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in Oracle Forms/Reports development (intermediate level);
• Experience with the analysis and design of Oracle based applications;
• Strong experience in PL/SQL (senior level);
• Knowledge of XML would be a plus;
• Knowledge of shell scripting on a Linux/Unix operating system would be a plus;
• Previous experience in Agile environments is a plus;
• University degree in information technology or comparable education;
• Ability to communicate and collaborate efficiently;
• Ability to work independently, taking full responsibility for the developed modules;
• High interest in continuous learning and development (new tools, technologies, methodologies);
• Willingness to take over different roles in international and cross-functional teams;
• Self-motivation to achieve consistently high quality results;
• Ability to think out of the box and challenge the status quo;
• Openness to share knowledge and best practices with the team.
• Ability to use simplicity in complex projects;
• Good command of English, both spoken and written.