Gaming Support with English
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs TELUS International active
View all jobs Gaming Support with English active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
TELUS International focuses on the value of human connection to design, build and deliver high-tech, high-touch customer experiences powered by next-gen digital solutions. With almost 50,000 team members as well as delivery centers across North and Central America, Europe and Asia, TELUS International empowers customer experience innovation through digital enablement, spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first.
The company's solutions cover customer experience, digital transformation, content moderation, IT lifecycle, advisory and digital consulting, risk management, and back-office support. Fueling all stages of company growth, TELUS International partners with some of the world’s most disruptive brands from fast-growing tech, financial services and fintech, games, travel and hospitality, and healthcare industries.
The company serves clients in over 50 languages. TELUS holds a ~63% interest in TELUS International with Baring Private Equity Asia and Competence Call Center management holding the remaining ~33% and ~3%, respectively. Learn more at: telusinternational.com”
- Passionate about gaming. You have played at least a few games recently and can relate to their concept, the community and the mindset of a gamer
- Proficient English language skills with a good understanding of how to handle support requests.
- Player empathy. As a player you should be able to understand a player's perspective when tackling their issue and make the whole experience a talk between gamers rather than a client/customer conversation
- Basic Player Support understanding. Even if you don't have experience in the field, you should have a grasp of what a support ticket chat is and distinguish between what makes a good versus a bad support experience
- Tech chat knowledge a plus but not mandatory
- Availability for a full-time position, 5 days per week, in shifts of 8 hours and a half covering 08:00- 00:00, Monday- Sunday
- Help out our players with any issues they might have via tickets chat
- Make case by case player focused decisions in order to provide the best player experience
- Identify trending issues submitted by players and communicate them to the appropriate teams
- Collaborate with a passionate team of gamers in order to give our support a player to player feel
- Provide feedback on the various tools we use to improve efficiency.
What we offer:
Stable job - we offer permanent labor contracts
International career - we offer regular training and international career opportunities
Multilingual exposure - we serve international clients daily; join us and improve your spoken and written language skills with native speakers
Positive environment - we care about the well-being of our employees, invest in their development, encourage fun and team building initiatives
Great workplace - TELUS International was awarded Best Workplace at Romanian Outsourcing Shared Service Awards 2018
Community projects - we run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long. Make the world better, together with us!
Private medical insurance coverage - we work with one of the best suppliers, Medlife Medical Center where you will benefit from a Professional package
Meal tickets shall be granted monthly
Special discounts provided by our partners in different industries (Banking, Telecom, Gym Fitness)