TELUS International focuses on human connection and innovation to deliver exceptional customer service and next-gen IT consulting that wow clients and delight their customers. More than 30,000 employees around the world, from locations across North and Central America, Europe and Asia, enable over 200 million customer interactions annually via voice, email, chat and social media, across fast-growing tech, financial services and fintech, gaming, travel and hospitality, and healthcare industries.
TELUS International enables customer service delivery innovation through spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first. The company serves clients in over 35 languages. TELUS holds a 65% interest in TELUS International with Baring Private Equity Asia holding the remaining 35%.
Quest starting requirements:
- Passionate about gaming. You have played at least a few games recently and can relate to their concept, the community and the mindset of a gamer
- Proficient English language skills with a good understanding of how to handle support requests.
- Player empathy. As a player you should be able to understand a player�s perspective when tackling their issue and make the whole experience a talk between gamers rather than a client/customer conversation
- Basic Player Support understanding. Even if you don�t have experience in the field, you should have a grasp of what a support ticket & chat is and distinguish between what makes a good versus a bad support experience
- Tech & chat knowledge a plus but not mandatory
- Help out our players with any issues they might have via tickets & chat
- Make case by case player focused decisions in order to provide the best player experience
- Identify trending issues submitted by players and communicate them to the appropriate teams
- Collaborate with a passionate team of gamers in order to give our support a player to player feel
- Provide feedback on the various tools we use to improve efficiency.
What we offer:
Stable job - we offer permanent labor contracts
International career - we offer regular training and international career opportunities
Multilingual exposure - we serve international clients daily � join us and improve your spoken and written language skills with native speakers
Positive environment - we care about the well-being of our employees, invest in their development, encourage fun and team building initiatives
Great workplace - TELUS International was awarded "Best Workplace" at Romanian Outsourcing & Shared Service Awards 2018
Community projects � we run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long. Make the world better, together with us!
Private medical insurance coverage � we work with one of the best suppliers, Regina Maria Medical Center where you will benefit from a Professional package
Meal tickets shall be granted monthly
Special discounts provided by our partners in different industries (Banking, Telecom, Gym & Fitness)