Website Support with English and French (Craiova)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs TELUS International Europe active
View all jobs Website Support with English and French (Craiova) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Media - Journalism active on Hipo.ro
TELUS International focuses on human connection and innovation to deliver exceptional customer service and next-gen IT consulting that wow clients and delight their customers. More than 30,000 employees around the world, from locations across North and Central America, Europe and Asia, enable over 200 million customer interactions annually via voice, email, chat and social media, across fast-growing tech, financial services and fintech, gaming, travel and hospitality, and healthcare industries.
TELUS International enables customer service delivery innovation through spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first. The company serves clients in over 35 languages. TELUS holds a 65% interest in TELUS International with Baring Private Equity Asia holding the remaining 35%.
- Medium written level in English (B2) and French (B2)
- Availability to work in 24/7 shifts, on a determined period contract (with the possibility to become an undetermined collaboration)
- Autonomous, organized and rigorous
- Knowledge of basic computer operations
- Experience in a similar position or within a community or internet site is a plus
- Offer moderation for a video streaming website
- Content management based on written request from business partners or end viewers
- Website support - offer support via email for users for situations as password reset, streaming issues or browsers compatibility issues
- Keep in touch with other departments - escalate any payment related issues or website bugs
Flexible schedule � we offer full time jobs, rotating shifts, 24/7
Multilingual exposure � we serve international clients daily � join us and improve your spoken and written language skills with native speakers
Positive environment � we care about the well-being of our employees, invest in their development, encourage fun and team building initiatives
Community projects � we run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long. Make the world better, together with us!
Private medical insurance coverage � we work with one of the best suppliers, Regina Maria Medical Center where you will benefit from a Professional package
Meal tickets shall be granted monthly
Special discounts provided by our partners in different industries (Banking, Telecom, Gym & Fitness)