The followings are a MUST:
- Good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign
- Basics of web design (Dreamweaver, FrontPage, etc).
- Basic knowledge of working with different graphical formats
- Basic knowledge of designing Graphical User Interfaces
- Fluency in English
The followings are ASSETS:
- Experience with CAD software
- Basic knowledge of 3D graphics software such as 3D Studio
- French and / or German.
Also, the existence of a set of previous published works will be highly appreciated.
- Producing print and digital brand material following the existing brand guidelines and update guidelines wherever necessary
- Deliver a range of designs, including but not limited to: brochures, online and print ads, email campaigns, web pages update, event banners, exhibition stands, case studies, infographics, internal documents and presentations
- Create the GUI of the software products of the GRAITEC Group
We provide a rewarding working environment, where personal initiative and development are encouraged, as well as comprehensive and ongoing learning. Our colleagues will have the opportunity to:
- Work with the latest software and technology from construction industry;
- Collaborate with young and passionate people, with the same enthusiast in achieving the best results in their work;
- Leave a mark in software and technology with thousands of users around the world;
- Work in a multicultural environment;
- Attend at conferences construction industry – related;
- Trainings offered by passionate colleagues, that will help you facilitate your professional journey at Graitec.