Last days when you can register for the TechLab: Adaptive AUTOSAR – New Architecture for Performance Controllers in Automotive, TechTalks Timisoara
This job is no longer active!
View all ads Elektrobit Automotive Romania active
View all ads Last days when you can register for the TechLab: Adaptive AUTOSAR – New Architecture for Performance Controllers in Automotive, TechTalks Timisoara active on Hipo.ro
View all ads Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all ads IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all ads IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Elektrobit (EB) is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded software solutions and services for the automotive industry. Do you want to find out more informations? Join their TechLab at TechTalks Timisoara.
- A bachelor/a master student from Automation, Computer Science, Mathematics or Informatics, Electronics and Telecommunications;
- Interested in an embedded software career.
Join Elektrobit TechLab: Adaptive AUTOSAR – New Architecture for Performance Controllers in Automotive
The cars of the future, especially driverless ones, raise new constraints for electronics parts. This leads to a new E/E architecture requiring performance controllers and a new concept for the SW architecture and design of each Electronic Control Units (ECUs).
The SW development for these ECUs is based on a platform standardized by Adaptive AUTOSAR. A general presentation of the AUTOSAR Runtime Environment for Adaptive Applications (ARA) will be made and also more details about one of its functional clusters will be taken into discussion.
Speaker: Dr. Ing. Sebastian Fuicu
When and where will we meet?
- On Saturday, 14th of October, 13:25-14:10.
- In Timisoara, at Centrul Regional de Afaceri, Room B.
What else should you know?
- The entrance is free but there is a limited number of 30 participants;
- The session will be held in Romanian;
- The TechLab session lasts 45 minutes;
- Only candidates who meet the requirements will receive a confirmation e-mail;
- You can register for one or more TechLabs, but be recommend to pay attention to the date and the beginning hours because the TechLabs may overlap.
- If you are interested to explore career opportunities in embedded software the event will be a perfect opportunities to talk directly with the Elektrobit team.