Vodafone Group Discover Technology Programme
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Vodafone Shared Services Romania active
View all jobs Vodafone Group Discover Technology Programme active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
The programme is built of two stages, each of 6 months and will take place in Bucharest.
The one year journey through the Vodafone Discover Graduate Technology Programme is built to provide an understanding of the wider business beyond one role.
Here are some of the skills and experiences you could gain from the rotation within the Vodafone Discover Graduate Technology Programme:
- Develop troubleshooting abilities by performing quick diagnose for network faults
- Work with “on the edge” concepts and technologies in the telecom domain like VOLTE & Cloud
- Acquire proper technical Core CS & Voice knowledge from 2nd line subject matter experts in order to fully sustain future development plans
- 1st line support: monitoring, 1st level troubleshooting, technical team interactions, external supplier interactions
- Work with the business globally to define working network solutions
- Get strategic, mapping out long term technology plans for our network
- Strengthen analytical skills for process and performance analysis and continual improvement
Are you in the last year of study from technology, engineering or mathematics faculty, or studying within one of these areas and your English is fluent?
Come to meet Vodafone Group representatives on February, in Bucharest. Apply now!
Vodafone Group supports Women in Tech and encourages young ladies also to apply at this programme.