Vodafone Group - Discover Graduate Technology Programme
The one year journey through the Discover programme is built to ensure graduates have an understanding of the wider business beyond one role. Each function across the programme is designed to provide the necessary training and exposure to empower you to discover the areas in which you’re at your best.
Here are some of the skills and experiences you could gain from the rotation within the programme:
- Experience the full lifecycle of a project within Vodafone
- Be at the forefront of new product analysis
- Work with the business globally to define working network solutions
- Supervise initiatives delivering multi-million euro benefits
- Get strategic, mapping out long term technology plans for our network
- Understanding of how Vodafone identifies opportunities for various customers
- Develop incident management and communications skills for emergency situations
- Strengthen analytical skills for process and performance analysis and continual improvement
- Develop troubleshooting abilities by performing quick diagnose for network faults
- Work with “on the edge” concepts and technologies in the telecom domain like VOLTE & Cloud
- Acquire proper technical Core CS & Voice knowledge from 2nd line subject matter experts in order to fully sustain future development plans
- 1st line support: monitoring, 1st level troubleshooting, technical team interactions, external supplier interactions
We are looking for candidates that:
- Are fluent in English
- Are a student or graduate from a science, technology, engineering or mathematics faculty, or studying within one of these areas
- Have the ability to shift from a strategic view to delivery
- Are flexible, adaptable and able to switch gear quickly
During recruitment process, you will receive a link to HireVue where you can complete the online testing and video interview all from your mobile phone! Need some handy tips and tricks, please Click Here.
The first two stages of the programme will be in Bucharest.