Front End Developer
InCrys is a provider of complete Technology and Consulting Services, founded in 2000. Headquartered in Bucharest, Romania, with offices in London and Rotterdam, we deliver Testing, Application Development Outsourcing, Remote Server Administration, Business Analytics and Optimization (BAO) and Software Packaging services to clients in Western Europe, USA and Canada.
A result of the many certifications held by our specialists, our acknowledgment in 2010 as IBM Premier Business Partner is one of the accomplishments that guarantee our status as trusted Software Solutions provider. We have become a leading offshore outsourcing provider by consolidating on our employees’ extensive work experience, knowledge of state-of-the-art technologies, and excellent language skills.
Our focus on employee training and continuous development lead to a record-setting attrition-rate, of only 6% in 2013.
InCrys is now undergoing an active recruitment process, and we’re especially in need of software development specialists, infrastructure specialists and testers. We have approximately 300 professionals involved in complex software outsourcing projects, and we aim to significantly expand our team by at least 20% by the end of this year.
For further information please visit www.incrys.com
You need to be an excellent developer, communicator and feel comfortable interacting with stakeholders at various levels within the client organization in an empathic and considerate way. You must have proven experience developing modern Web based UI’s in a collaborative scrum of scrums environment.
Experience in real time data, performance optimization and modern development, deployment and configuration tools is preferred – as is experience of financial services / banking and trading concepts.
We are looking for motivated candidates that show us:
- The ability to develop and architect Front End applications
- Excellent communication and English skills
- Can work under pressure and be delivery focused and pragmatic
- Excellent team work with collaborative, innovative and intelligent problem solving
Technically, we are looking for excellent experience in:
- Java Script (ReactJS, Redux, ES6, CSS)
- Code reviews (PR’s)
- Experience developing applications in enterprise environment
- Experienced with using Agile development methodologies.
- TeamCity/ JIRA
- GIT/ BitBucket
Nice to have Skills
- Integration with/knowledge of Netflix Java 8 Micro Services
- Understanding Design patterns and N-Tiers architectures
- Experience with Continuous Delivery
- Knowledge of TDD
- Experience with SOA and Web Services
- Experience with Oracle SQL
- Experience with Linux and Cloud hosting / virtualization platforms
- Motivating salary
- Stimulating working environment
- Medical insurance
- Annual team building
- Opportunities to learn and grow your skills