Last days when you can register for the TechLab: Embedded Software Development Process using Arduino and highlighting the importance of testing, TechTalks Timisoara
This job is no longer active!
View all ads Beespeed active
View all ads Last days when you can register for the TechLab: Embedded Software Development Process using Arduino and highlighting the importance of testing, TechTalks Timisoara active on Hipo.ro
View all ads Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all ads IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all ads IT Software active on Hipo.ro
BeeSpeed – Timisoara Engineering Center Department (Automotive Software Area)
They are working in the area of embedded Software and Software Tools development for one of the market leading suppliers from the automotive industry. Do you want to find out more informations? Join their TechLab at TechTalks Timisoara.
- A bachelor/a master student from Automation, Computer Science, Mathematics or Informatics, Electronics and Telecommunications, Electrotechnics and Electroenergetics, Mechanics or Physics;
- A person enthusiastic about personal and professional development or about a career in the technical field;
- Interested in an embedded software career.
Join BeeSpeed TechLab: Embedded Software Development Process using Arduino and highlighting the importance of testing
This TechLab was prepared by the TEC members and offers the possibility, for the ones interested in this domain, to discover the development steps of an embedded software for an automotive system starting from the requirements elicitation up to a turn-key final product.
When and where will we meet?
- On Friday, 13th of October, 13:45-15:45;
- In Timisoara, at Centrul Regional de Afaceri (C.R.A.F.T.), Room B.
What else should you know?
- The entrance is free but there is a limited number of 30 participants;
- The session will be held in Romanian;
- The TechLab session lasts 2 hours;
- Only candidates who meet the requirements will receive a confirmation e-mail;
- You can register for one or more TechLabs, but be recommend to pay attention to the date and the beginning hours because the TechLabs may overlap;
- If you are interested to explore career opportunities in embedded software the event will be a perfect opportunities to talk directly with the BeeSpeed team.