Accounts Payable Analyst-Russian&English language
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
Purpose of role:
To transact the Accounts Payable process by booking and preparing invoices for allocated countries while adhering to quality standards and interfacing with customers as required.
• University degree, Fluent in English OR Russian all writing and speaking.
• Any other foreign language is a plus.
• Knowledge of accounting policies, practices and systems as well as familiarity with spreadsheet applications is a plus.
• Organized and detail oriented individual who works well in a dynamic team environment to resolve problems.
• Work independently and with other organization
• Must be a good team player and be able to communicate easily with the other colleagues from our internal departments
• Responsibility and accuracy (pay attention to details and follow control procedure)
• Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure
• Flexibility, especially in the period of month/year-end closing
• Reliable, proactive approach to entrusted tasks
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation.
Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures.
Strong analytical, prioritization and communication skills in partnering with other internal groups and management.
Familiarity with Excel spreadsheets is essential.
Familiarity with Oracle Financials is essential.
3-5 years accounting experience and BA/BS degree in Accounting or equivalent.
Please submit your CV in English. Thank you!