Global Senior Accounts Payable Manager
PTC (NASDAQ: PTC) has the most robust Internet of Things technology in the world. In 1986 we revolutionized digital 3D design. Now our leading IoT and AR platform and field-proven solutions bring together the physical and digital worlds to reinvent the way companies create, operate, and service products. With PTC technology, global manufacturers and an ecosystem of partners and developers can capitalize on the promise of the IoT today and drive the future of innovation. We are headquartered in Needham, MA.Requirements
• A minimum of 2 years’ management experience, with a meaningful portion managing the accounts payable process. Experience managing remote teams is a plus.
• Must have strong planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work
• Strong excel and business solutions software skills
• A bachelor’s degree in Accounting or other business field is a preferred • Knowledge of appropriate SOX 404 internal controls in the procure to pay process
•Supervise the full accounts payable process and accounts payable team, acting as a key decision maker for the staff.
•Supervise the company credit card and expense report programs.
•Ensure compliance with the SOX control processes and suggest SOX control improvements in accounts payable and expense reporting.
•Research, implement and maintain best practices in all areas of responsibility.
•Develop and maintain policy and procedure documentation.
•Supervise periodic Sales and Use tax, 1099MISC, VAT and other tax reports as needed.
•Provide exceptional service and support to both internal and external customers.
PTC is a great place to work. Our culture is one of excellence, innovation, empowerment, and caring about our customers, communities, and employees. We have built an action oriented culture of integrity and trust, creating a sense of team spirit at both the departmental and company-wide level. At PTC, we have great employees and know that they are critical to the company's success.
The Core Values we live by to achieve our success are:
- Customer Success
- Innovation & Empowerment
- Integrity & Professionalism
- Social Responsibility through Shared Value
We are looking to add strong candidates that uphold the PTC Core Values and are eager to grow and develop their careers with us. If you share these values and enjoy a work environment that is fast paced, hands on, and results oriented, then PTC is the place for you.