Interactive Software is a leading national provider of systems for the defense and homeland security market.
Our products provide decision makers with Common Operation Picture (COP), allow them to understand and anticipate the reality of the battle field and critical situations and take the right decisions.
Strong and long-lasting experience (3-5 years) in:
- Linux OS administration (e.g. Ubuntu, Red hat);
- Linux OS installation, configuration and scripting;
- Computer network architecture. ISO/OSI stack;
- Multi-baseline management knowledge (Requirements, Development, Production).
Knowledge in the following areas constitutes a plus:
- VoIP, SNMP, Routing, RADIUS protocols;
- Other programming languages: Python, Perl, C/C++, or Java;
- System Engineering and Modeling: UML, SysML;
- Requirements, change, software architecture and issue management software such as: Enterprise Architect, DOORS, JIRA, and GitLab.
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills;
- Concise work approach, methodology and rigor;
- Ability to work with highly confidential information;
- Flexibility to project changes;
- Strong service orientation and delivery focus;
- Team player and cooperative;
- Solution orientated / dedicated;
- Open mind, good comprehension, ability to become quickly familiar with new topics;
- Flexible (willingness to travel)/ adaptable / enthusiastic / motivated / self-confident;
- Good communication skills, verbally and in writing;
- Hard working, motivated.
- Perform Linux OS installations and customization
- Investigate solutions for meeting project requirements
- Write documentation based on investigation results
- Make suggestions to design, development and test
- Linux Servers administration
- Create and maintain development and test environments
Participate in the application design:
- Identify maintenance requirements
- Participate in design review
- Review and provide input for user documentation
- Create requirements and delivery documents for different parts of the product.
- Write scripts to automate Linux OS customization
- Write scripts to automate Linux OS installation and deployment
Test and Validate Applications:
- Help with test plan development
- Interpret test results and make recommendations
- Support user acceptance test
- Validate user documentation.
Implement, Support and Maintain Applications.
- Assist in training technical support staff.