We are a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in delivering IT services worldwide, ranging from IT outsourcing to application development or IT staffing. We have a direct presence in 39 countries, through our 88 offices located throughout the world and we enjoy working for over 500 active clients. While more than 300 of them are multinational corporations, we have managed to become the preferred partner of many small-to-midsize local and regional companies as well. Most of our clients come from industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical, services, technology, public sector and utilities.
We’ve been on the Romanian market for 12 years, and since then we have gathered a team of over 1400 colleagues in our offices in Bucharest, Sibiu and Targu Mures.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile, and these are the traits we look for in our people as well.
We believe that happy employees equals happy costumers, so we put the smile at the core of our culture, our everyday challenges and our interactions with colleagues and clients. Our hobbies and passions spice up our working environment and keep us positive and productive.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, come over for coffee and a talk on your future career with us! We have the perfect terrace for it.
Learn more about us on www.stefanini.com and join us on facebook.com/StefaniniIT
• Previous experience in a Reporting environment;
• MS Excel and MS PowerPoint proficient;
• Knowledge of MS Access and SQL query codes is an asset;
• Organized, analytical, result-oriented, time-management abilities;
• Good skills to assess, analyze and understand the business needs;
• Business communication skills and English proficiency.
The ideal candidate for this position will easily identify the reporting needs and provide the solution to facilitate the use of data and analysis in order to support management in operational decisions.
• To deliver periodical and ad-hoc reports related to Service delivery activities;
• To ensure the reports meet accuracy, performance, usability and functional requirements;
• Deliver reports an analysis in a timely manner
• Assist the report users when needed in order for then to have a better understanding of the data
• Work with delivery and support functions in order to make changes on the current ticketing and reporting tool in order to facilitate a more efficient reporting
• Act as backup for colleagues with different task sets