Sales Account Manager with German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Sales Account Manager with German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Come and join an international team of ambitious individuals doing sales around the globe!
What we expect from you:
- Fluent to Native German level;
- Medium English is considered a plus;
- Customer oriented & driven by results;
- Enthusiastic & proactive.
We offer higher than average payment and possibility to increase your income based on your success rate with us.
- Responsible for maintaining and developing successful business cooperation with the international prospects in order to build and maintain their interest and satisfaction in the company's products.
- Providing all the necessary information and assistance in a professional and accurate manner for growing the share of the products and services.
- Attracting the potential client's attention and turn that interest into sales.
- Making efforts to identify and anticipate the client needs.
- Working closely with the marketing team to achieve sales objectives
- Negotiating commercial terms within set guidelines
- An absolutely awesome financial package
- Private medical insurance
- Training and ongoing coaching
- A really young and fun environment
- Real possibilities of promotion
- Central location - University Square
World Trading Markets is a top leading financial consulting company accredited by ASF (The Romanian Financial Surveillance Authority), providing high quality services to a wide range of international clients.
We are proud to be able to combine in an extraordinary environment the rigor and responsibility of the financial investment domain, together with the passion, fun and excitement of our young team.
Your career starts now!
Take a leap forward, gather new experience and evolve both professionally and personally.
We would be happy to welcome on board people that are willing to commit on long term, are able to work in an international environment and wish to develop along our side.