This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN Romania active
View all jobs Frontend developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
• Design database structure according to project requirements
• Implement & test web API endpoints in React.JS / AngularJS
• Write clean, well-engineered, maintainable code that conforms with accepted standards and test web applications
• Communicate effectively with project managers and other internal team
• Identify opportunities for process improvement and make constructive suggestions for change
• Understand the goals and strategy behind each project from conception through completion
• Development experience with React.JS / AngularJS
• Experience with both SQL databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL) and NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
• Very good knowledge of JSON, REST, HTTP protocol, Web Services
• Familiar with HTML, CSS, AJAX, SASS/LESS
• Experience with version control software (preferably Git)
• Excellent skills to solve technical problems
• Good ability to familiarise with unknown code in order to analyse and improve it
• Experience in Cloud