This job is no longer active!
View all jobs VALEO LIGHTING INJECTION active
View all jobs Sales Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administration - Political Sciences active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Valeo is an automotive supplier, partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions and to the development of intuitive driving.
In 2016, the Group generated sales of €16.5 billion euros and invested over 10% of its original equipment sales in research and development. Valeo has 155 production sites, 58 R&D centers, 15 distribution platforms, and employs 91,800 people in 32 countries throughout the world.
Valeo has 4 Business Groups, comprising 13 Product Groups, supplying the original equipment market and the aftermarket. The Business Groups are Powertrain Systems, Thermal Systems, Comfort and Driving Assistance Systems, and Visibility Systems.
The role of the Visibility Systems Business Group is to design and produce efficient and innovative systems which support the driver at all times, day and night, offering perfect visibility and thereby improving the safety of both driver and passengers.
This Business Group comprises two Product Groups: Lighting Systems and Wiper Systems.
- Experience in: sales administration, logistic, customer service, finance;
- Creativity and anticipation skills, results orientated, team player, inter management & international skills, rigorous;
- Business school or University (Economic profile).
- Coordinate OES business development under VLS OES KAM management and be interface for VS & Aftermarket & production plants;
- Apply pricing policy of the Aftermarket Product Line in order to insure profitable growth of currentand future portfolio;
-Clean OES Portfolio in consistency with IAM portfolio clean up
- In coordination with OES Key Account Manager & Valeo Service:
- Assist the OES KAM in the management of NE & Timi regional Sales versus Budget and related commercial recovery actions;
- Manage OES Turnover versus Budget and relatemer;
- Define OES pricing and packaging for all new SOP's on time incl. OES refs creation & packaging validation;
- Secure good communication with OEM sales tem to obtain all P1 in development;
- Preparation of OES quotations for P1 North Europe ( Blois/Sens/Pianezza/Chzranow NE) & Timisoara;
- Set up Price Increase Action Plan for OES North Europe plants + Timi and feed BOT tracking tool in line with budget and customers' frame contracts;
- Lead together with VS the End of production price increase negotiations and application of frame contracts for the Aftermarket Product line;
- Contribute actively to Preparation of budget and MTP OES;
- Manage the clean-up of old / non sold refs in coordination with Valeo Service with support of Product Line Industrial Manager;
- Participate to weekly portfolio clean up committee;
- Assist VLS OES KAM in the Data collection & information for all transfers related to North Europe and Timisoara;
- OES sales administration Blois & Timi:
- Creates & maintain in SAP aftermarket customers, delivery points, link VLS PN/customer PN, sales view, incoterms, payment terms;
- Validate with the management all the OES price modifications and update the price list in SAP. In case of price discrepancy provide support to accounting department for reconciliation;
- Animate and consolidate an excel file for all the OES part numbers of NE regions and Timi, incl GM & PRS;
- Animate and consolidate an excel data base for all OES refs for the Aftermarket Product Line Europe, thus allowing a development of an historical pricing and volumes data base. This file will support EOC price increase negotiation;
- Permanent update and control of the OES products profitability;
- In case of dual sourcing references , secure VLS is not loosing business;
- Apply the compliance with the procedures and Environmental, Safety and Security good practices, to know, for their activities and the activities of subcontractors, the potential risks and their consequences, be there attentive and be reagent and know the associated action plans.
Professional Development Opportunities;
International Work Environment & Mobility Opportunities;
Competitive Salaries based on performance, 13th salary;
Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
Free transport from Timisoara and Giarmata.