Senior Financial Reporting with French
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) active
View all jobs Senior Financial Reporting with French active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
|Employer:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
Senior Financial Reporting Analyst with French
You will be responsible for the accounting and reporting activities for the French entities of Societe Generale European Business Services and you will be involved in the implementation of the IFRS9 guidelines.
Your role in a nutshell:
- Provide the preparation of the trial balance and the monthly accounts;
- Provide the preparation of monthly inter-company reconciliations, with the recording, receipt and payment of all intercompany and intra-group balances;
- Develop the analysis of outstanding items on suspense / sundry accounts;
- Provide the preparation of the yearly Statutory Financial Statements production in IFRS;
- Provide the preparation of regular group consolidated reporting ;
- Monitoring and recording of operational risk and related control framework and alert management of potential risks;
- Propose, control, report IFRS9 adjustments and notes;
- Make workload estimation for each task and define planning for implementation;
- Support the accounting team for run IFRS reporting processes and realise reporting tests
- Implemention/improvement of working files used to support IFRS reporting.
A little about you:
- IFRS knowledge;
- Consolidation reporting including inter-companies reconciliation;
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in Financial Accounting and Reporting;
- Academy of Economic Studies graduate, preferably Finance/Accounting;
- Advanced level of English and French
- Advanced level of Excel knowledge.
We also value:
- Good analytical skills including capacity to investigate and answer questions independently;
- Continuous improvement oriented by suggesting improvements to processes and/or tasks;
- Ability to communicate and build good relationships cross functionally/countries;
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines, hands-on attitude, well organized.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority
- Yearly bonus per company policy
- Discounts for retailers
- Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution
- Continuous training and development programs (ACCA Certification, foreign language courses)
- Work from Home 1 day/week
Société Générale European Business Services is looking for high standard professionals ready to commit on a long term basis, offering at the same time a wide variety of features such as expertise, challenging development opportunities in an international environment and the joy of a strong spirit.
For more Job Opportunities, please visit our website: http://www.sgebs.com/career/