Cariera ta la Cameron Romania. Afla la SkillShopul de la Angajatori de TOP, Bucuresti
Did you know that in 2009, Cameron Romania invested 80 million dollars in a new plant in Ploiesti?
Cameron provides employees with the processes, facilities, standards, training, discipline, and work culture designed to ensure:a safe work environment for our employees and the communities in which we operate
Cameron Romania - An opportunity in your career!
Join Cameron Romania's SkillShop and discover why it is a top company in oil&gas industry and why you should choose it as your future employer.
Want to know everything about manufacturing plants, and Finance HUB? This is the perfect moment.
You will also find out what opportunities / development programs has prepared for graduates and juniors.
Speakers:Alina Rusu, HR Manager;
Andreea Bita, HR Business Partner.
Who can participate at Cameron Romania’s SkillShop?
- Students / master students at Petroleum and Gas University Ploiesti / Politehninics University of Bucharest / TransilvaniaUniversity of Brasov / ASE - Finance, Cybernetics / University of Bucharest (Informatics);
- Foreign languages: compulsory English, other foreign languages known French, Italian, Spanish, German;
- graduates or juniors with up to 3 years of experience.
When and where we will meet?
- Friday 20th of October, Sala Palatului, room A (first floor), 14:50 - 15:35.
What else you should know
- Participation is free;
- There is a limited number of 30 participants;
- The SkillShop session lasts 45 minutes;
- You can book a seat until the 18th of October;
- Only candidates who meet the company’s requirements will receive a confirmation e-mail;
- You can participate in one or more SkillShops if they don’t overlap.