Finance Systems Support Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti active
View all jobs Finance Systems Support Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group .
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
Allianz Technology is consolidating several processes, systems and tools across different functions, branches, and subsidiaries. One target of the project is to create a high quality data basis and foster transparency to improve steering of financials. By using fully integrated SAP standard implementation efficiency gains across the whole value flow are achieved leading to increased automatization as well as additional granularity in systems. In this role, you will support the implementation, rollout and ongoing user support on all affected SAP finance questions.
- Assess and resolve/redirect user queries regarding SAP Finance module
- Bug tracking during migration and implementation of new controlling and accounting processes or systems
- Facilitate standardized change request process
- Support optimization of process and system landscape according to new concept
- Support project management and controlling activities (Planview / ServiceNow)
- Support service management and controlling activities (run service; Service Families/Profit Centers)
- Support alignment with purchasing (Ariba) and demand management process (ServiceNow)
- University degree Business Administration/Finance or comparable
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Advanced experience with financial systems (SAP FI/CO/PA; useful SD, PS ,MM , Ariba) and project management software (. Service Now, Planview)
- Knowledge of MS-Office (esp. Excel, Access and PowerPoint)
- Minimum 3-5 years previous experience controlling, system analysis including reporting tools
- Ability to self-start and self-direct work in a fast changing process environment
- Strong sense of ownership, self-motivated, innovative and target driven
- Analytical mindset and controlling knowledge
- Strong communication skills
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
Personal and professional development:
- All you can read with Bookster!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Work from Home Option available;
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.