Cum sa-ti construiesti un CV? Afla la SkillShop-ul TELUS International Europe, Angajatori de TOP, Bucuresti
Did you know that TELUS International Europe is a unique company that puts people first? Through the friendly work environment, with multiple facilities, training and career planning programs, and thanks to the wealth of benefits offered, the team members are constantly involved and motivated.
TELUS International Europe invites you to their SkillShop I.M.P.R.E.S.S. – first step to your goal
- tips and tricks when writing a CV: structure, what not to miss, autoevaluation for language level, length of the CV etc;
- what skills we search for in an interview;
- how to apply on TIE career page / presentation of LOL landing page (first result on Google search);
- career objectives in the CV: sum up your goals in a few words.
Who can participate at TELUS International Europe’s SkillShop?
- students, recently graduates or attending a master program;
- fluent in English and any other foreign language.
When and where we will meet?
- Saturday, on 21st of October, Room B (first floor), 11:35 - 12:20.
What else you should know?
- Participation is free;
- There is a limited number of 30 participants;
- The SkillShop session lasts 45 minutes;
- You can book a seat until the 18th of October;
- Only candidates who meet the company’s requirements will receive a confirmation e-mail;
- You can participate in one or more SkillShops if they don’t overlap.