Java Developer- NVision Application
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) active
View all jobs Java Developer- NVision Application active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
|Employer:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
Developing and maintaining a high sensitive application used by different Front Office and Middle Office populations (sales, trading, management) on the main financial places around the World (New York / London / Paris / Frankfurt / Hong Kong / Madrid / Milan / Tokyo / Singapore).
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Assist with the translation of business requirements into technical ones;
- Show technical expertise and handle development/testing tasks;
- Follow up functional testing with end users;
- Liaises with Infrastructure/middleware teams to ensure proper application configurations and hardware performance efficiencies;
- Employs industry standard best practices;
- Provides level three support during local business hours;
- Involved with the review and submission of solutions designs regionally and globally.
A little about You:
- You have excellent understanding of Java SE, Spring and multithreading;
- You have experience SDLC tools (Maven, Jenkins, GIT) and messaging protocol (JMS) and products such as IBM MQ Series, AMQP;
- You are familiar with database development and design skills using SQL Server & T-SQL
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
We also value:
- Responsible attitude, strong autonomy and ambition in achieving your mission;
- Excellent analytical skills and self-starter with ability to take ownership of tasks and assignments;
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.
For more Job Opportunities, please visit our website: http://www.sgebs.com/career