Ultimele zile in care te poti inscrie la SkillShop-ul DB Schenker SSC, Angajatori de TOP, Bucuresti
Did you know that DB Schenker SSC wants to be a huge accounting department by the end of 2020?
DB Schenker SSC represents a supportive environment for young people through the training offered (accounting and software processes), guidance and support for professionals already in the team and also a "career plan" set.
DB Schenker SSC invites you to their SkillShop Embracing Change: Transition vs. Transformation
Do you want to find out what is the process of transition and takeover of operations from a country, in DB Schenker SSC?
Join their SkillShop and meet Sorina Paduret, Head of Transition in DB Schenker SSC, who will guide you through an interesting adventure.
Here is a piece of what you will discover:
“We are the ambassadors of Change. Our purpose as transition teams in DB Schenker is to overcome the cultural barriers and build One Team with One goal – standard E2E processes.
From the moment we literally onboard on a new transition, we pass through the change that we promote – Denial at boarding, Fear at take –off, Exploring when we reach cruising altitude and Acceptance immediately after landing. Our final destination: Transformation”.
Who can participate at DB Schenker SSC’s SkillShop?
- students, recently graduates or attending a master program;
- fluent in English and any other foreign language.
- Friday, on 20th of October, Room A (first floor), 12:40 - 13:25.
- Participation is free;
- There is a limited number of 30 participants;
- The SkillShop session lasts 45 minutes;
- You can book a seat until the 18th of October;
- Only candidates who meet the company’s requirements will receive a confirmation e-mail;
- You can participate in one or more SkillShops if they don’t overlap.
Daca esti interesat/a de job-uri in domeniul contabilitate, iti recomand sa participi la acest SkillShop. Succes!