This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti active
View all jobs Tax accountant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group .
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
The accounting expert will strengthen the Accounting Team of Allianz Technology SE and will ensure and set up efficient and compliant workflows to guarantee high quality for the transactions an processes within Accounting. Will perform analysis and reporting for internal and external audiences (Accounting management, Group Accounting, statutory auditors etc.).
- VAT reports and Intrastat fillings;
- VAT analysis;
- Tax accounting such as indirect tax and deferred tax;
- Different Tax booking & corrections;
- Support in setup of new entities for tax topics, such as SAP tax accounts, tax codes;
- Support in tax audits;
- Participation at the preparation of monthly/quarterly and year end closing (IFRS/HGB) in accordance with the Allianz Technology SE reporting calendars;
- Close cooperation with the branches and Allianz Technology SE accounting teams;
- Accounts reconciliations (. VAT accounts);
- Perform analysis of Allianz Technology SE Financial Statements to ensure compliance and integrity of financial reporting;
- Customer focus, keep customers informed and provide applicable information;
- Continuous enhancement of data quality on a global level by developing and analysing meaningful KPI’S;
- Ad hoc project work (. branch carve out, DCC, AGN) including analysis of deliverables as well as meeting deadlines / milestones and appropriate information and communication for the management;
- Active contribution in improving and implementing global operation processes and workflows as well as the development of global policies and procedures regarding the areas of accounting in IFRS, HGB and Solvency 2.
- Good knowledge of Tax Legislation and regulatory reporting;
- Good knowledge of IFRS and regulatory reporting;
- University degree in economics, finance or related field;
- Fluent in English, good communication skills (German or another European language is a plus);
- 3+ years of experience in Tax accounting;
- Good experience with SAP FI accounting systems.
- Strong analytical, communication and influence skills;
- Team player with strong interpersonal, intercultural, communication and organizational skills;
- Attention to detail with ability to think in processes and ensure deliverables are connected with operating plans;
- Strong ability to multi-task and appropriately prioritize tasks to meet deadlines;
- Self-motivated and proven “can do” attitude.
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
Personal and professional development:
- All you can read with Bookster!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Work from Home Option available;
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.