Junior RPA Developer
Connections Consult is not "just another IT company". You probably do not believe it, so you could give it a try to see it by yourself. It is an IT Romanian - based company, in which you will find what you like in corporate and what you like in emerging private companies, i.e. both business conduct, and seriousness, but also flexibility and openness as you probably can hardly find in a lot of other companies.Cerinte
- Web Services (SOAP and REST)
- Linux OS (Red Hat/CentOS)
- Windows Server
- Experience within area of RPA platforms
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Engineering or related field
- Good command of English
- We are looking for people who are able to codify work processes into algorithms that can be run by RPA (Robotic Process Automation) software
- The software development environment will be Blue Prism v4/5, which will be used to program the robot flow in a visual manner
- Experience in building software applications (design, build, debug, exception handling), and problem solving skills are very important
- Experience identifying operational issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems.
- Experience with programming languages.
- Experience with automation/configuration management using RPA tool (experience with Blueprism is a plus)
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (experience with Azure is plus)
- Excellent communicative, interpersonal, intuitive, analysis and leadership skills with ability to work efficiently in both independent and team work environments.