This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Camusat RomTelecomunicatii active
View all jobs Acquisitions Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
CAMUSAT ROM TELECOMUNICATII - Societate multinationala, parte a grupului francez CAMUSAT, leader in domeniul constructiilor de infrastructuri pentru telecomunicatii.Requirements
• BS/MS degree, preferable in economical or engineering field
• 2-5 years of relevant industrial purchasing activity (metal structures, generators, CW, communications equipment)
• Experience in telecom industry would be considered a strong plus
• Advanced knowledge of Excel
• Strong data entry, data management and data analysis skills
• Basic logistics knowledge (terrestrial transportation)
• Basic inventory management knowledge and experience with an ERP dedicated platform
• Detail oriented person
• Proficient in English; written and oral communication in French would be a strong advantage
• Proven interest in development in purchasing area would be a plus
CAMUSAT is a multinational company with its presence all over the world and over 2000 employees. Since 40’s the Company has grown and developed 5 business lines such as telecom sites construction and installation, equipment installation and commissioning, power system renewable energies, fix and fiber optic networks and managed services, maintenance and operations.
To support our quick business lines expansion and increase in activity, we are looking for an experienced and trustworthy Acquisitions Specialist to join our Supply Chain Management team that supports the whole Camusat Group (45+ countries).
Working in our International Group Support department based in Romania, the Acquisitions Specialist we are looking for must adapt to a fast paced international environment and have strong data analysis skills.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, the Acquisitions Specialist will be in charge of the end to end acquisitions process for materials necessary to the construction of telecom infrastructure and power solutions. Our Acquisitions Specialist will stand as the point of contact for the vendors, being in charge of solving the issues that arise - timely documents delivery, timely order status update, shipment status update, and stock management.
The right candidate will be given the opportunity to perform and evolve in a highly technological and international environment, learning from and working with passionate and experienced people.
• Purchasing materials for inventory and non-stock items for branches and customer orders
• Filing and reviewing purchase orders and sending them to vendors
• Monitoring to make sure the electornic/phisical order and invoice went through and confirm expected ship dates
• Updating the system with purchase order status and shipment status
• Resolving errors on purchase orders as required
• Investigating and determining non conformances in the order
• Assisting with cycle counts (inventory management)
• Reviewing reports for stock outs and expediting open orders
• Monitoring price increases and communicating changes as necessary
• Reviewing line points/ order points for inventory stock levels
• Motivating salary and performance bonuses
• Performance-based career and development opportunities in a multicultural environment
• Training and certifications
• Benefits package (medical pass, transportation, hobbies sponsorship and others)