With over 3600 employees, Cegeka is one of the most important independent ICT providers in the Benelux (Belgium, the Netherlands, and Luxembourg). We help our customers with the development and implementation of applications, infrastructure, managed services, outsourcing, user support, desktop management, technical on-site support and consultancy. With our own data centers in Belgium and the Netherlands, we are ready for the future and for new business models, and so are our customers.
In addition to the offices in Belgium, Netherlands, Italy, Poland, on the Romanian Market, Cegeka has two offices: one in Bucharest and one in Iasi, with more than 330 employees.
We have 3 Business Units: SOFAR – Software Factory Romania; CGMS – Cegeka Global Managed Services Center; STAID - Shared Technology and Infrastructure Delivery.
At SOFAR, our division that deals with software development, the highest number of employees consists of Java, .NET, PHP, Mobile, SharePoint, Computer Vision, Blockchain Developers, reason for which main recruitment focus for this division is also placed on similar profiles.
At CGMSC, our division that deals with infrastructure management, most of the employees are involved in support activities on various environments and technologies, among which we can identify Windows Servers, Linux/Unix, Citrix, VMware etc.
Within STAID, we provide technical support and tools’ configuration through multicultural teams (Romanian and Belgian), that work with and on Linux/Unix, Networking, Python, MSSQL or various security platforms.
Are you authentic, involved, committed and eager to learn? Then you are the best fit to our team of professionals.
We are eager to meet you and answer your questions. See you soon!
For our Bucharest location, we are looking for an Automation Engineer that will be involved in the automation of processes for our IT incident response and automation platform.
• 2+ years’ experience as an Automation Engineer including automation experience with different IT management tools;
• Strong scripting preferably PowerShell (e.g. Python/Perl/Groovy) and automation skills;
• Windows and Linux system administration experience;
• Exposure to infrastructure automation (e.g. Chef, Puppet, etc.);
• Strong experience working with web services (SOAP, REST);
• Ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues;
• Basic DB administration experience (MySQL)
• Networking: Understanding network topologies and common network protocols and services
• Nice to have:
o Monitoring Tools: Experience with system monitoring tools (e.g. Zenoss/SCOM)
o OO Programming skills (Java)
o Experience with Agile software development, project management methodologies
• Ability to work autonomously with a clear solution-orient attitude
• Ability to prioritize and manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• A demonstrated commitment to upholding high professional standards
• Be energetic, dynamic, positive, enthusiastic and possess the ability to think laterally and act through reasoned decision making
• Possess the willingness to learn, improve and adapt
• As part of our automation team, your primary goal is to develop new IT infrastructure automations on our IT incident acceleration platform, in close relationship with our operational teams;
• Pre-production Acceptance Testing to help assure the quality of our products / services
• System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform;
• Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements;
• Evaluate new technology options and vendor products;
What we offer:
• Flexible working environment within a dynamic team
• We leave you room to balance your work and private life - 22 days as annual vacation + additional vacation days according to the internal policies
• Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills trainings, according to the internal policies)
• Continuous learning and improvement activities
• Private medical subscription, you can choose from 2 providers
• Meal tickets
• Free Gym Subscription- fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies);
• Massage within the company premises
• Team events (teambuildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.)
• Relaxation room (foosball, darts, boardgames, X-box)
• Long term career development programs
• Being part of an international growing organization with Belgian roots