Do you want to join an exciting and dynamic work environment? Don’t hesitate and apply today with your resume!
- At least 2 years experience in a similar job;
- High school diploma;
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel);
- English skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Organized, rigorous, punctual person, able to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines;
- Team spirit and positive attitude;
- Proactive in finding solutions and solving problems;
- Driving license.
- Ensures reception/ transmission of correspondence (telephone, e-mail, fax, courier);
- Participates in management meetings and prepares the appropriate protocol;
- Coordinates meeting logistics, including necessary documentation materials to ensure the smooth running of these meetings;
- Prepares various addresses / reports;
- Communicates with other departments within the company, consistent with internal procedures;
- Keeps the confidentiality of all information and activities;
- Registers incoming mail and distributes it to the correct departments;
- Performs daily secretarial tasks.
- Continuous learning through training and certifications;
- Flexible working hours and attractive working environment;
- Employee benefits, including sport benefits, discount for glasses/contact lenses;
- Attractive salary package and private health insurance;
- Great location with relaxing areas;
- Meal tickets and transport discounts;
- Annual teambuilding and parties;
- Monthly exciting events with and for employees.
Discover our latest openings and apply for your new job via berg COMPUTERS website.