Robot Field Service Engineer
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
What you need:
• BSC or MSC degree in electrical field or lower degree but several years of electrical, programming or engineering experience
• Go-getter attitude, a hunger for results
• English knowledge: communication level
• Romanian knowledge: mother tongue
• User level computer skills
• Reliable, accurate work
• Flexibility and willingness to travel
• Ownership and the ability to be a self starter, to work independently with little supervision
• Excellent communication skills, strong interpersonal and presentation skills
• Customer-oriented attitude
• Driving license "B"
• Provide trainings to customers about how to operate and programme machines
• Maintenance and service of robots.
• Client technical support
• Support of sales team and customer to select the best machine and technology to their needs
What’s in it for you:
• Continuous professional and English language courses
• Competitive salary
• Providing professional tools and equipment (company car, laptop, mobile phone) to work
• Opportunity to join a leading company in its industry that is growing on the local market