Project Quality Leader
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs VALEO LIGHTING INJECTION active
View all jobs Project Quality Leader active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Quality Control active on Hipo.ro
Valeo is an automotive supplier, partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions and to the development of intuitive driving.
In 2016, the Group generated sales of €16.5 billion euros and invested over 10% of its original equipment sales in research and development. Valeo has 155 production sites, 58 R&D centers, 15 distribution platforms, and employs 91,800 people in 32 countries throughout the world.
Valeo Timișoara is part of the Visibility Systems Business Group and started the production of lighting systems in Timișoara, in September 2005, growing each year, with more than 1900 employees at the moment.
The production is divided into three manufacturing units: Aftermarket, Special Products and Original Equipment Manufacturing. Here, in Timișoara, we are producing front and rear lighting systems, working with the most recent technologies and using complex injection, coating, varnishing, metalization and assembly processes.
If you are a highly motivated candidate and you wish to be challenged in a continuous growing environment, with top technologies, send us your application.
Challenge yourself with Valeo!
- Engineer degree;
- 2 years experience in Quality field;
- Quality Tools;
- Define, Monitor and drive Quality improvement Plan (Quality+reliability);
- Manage Quality Assurance file;
- Define Prototype, pre serial and serial control plan;
- Ensure CIP is respected and especially Build In Quality Standards : SPPC tracking sheet is used – SPPC identification procedure is respected – SPPC transfer to Supplier thru the VRFs;
- Verify LLCs have been used in the D/P FMEA to reduce rpn and respected
- Collect suppliers encountered issues and alternative proposals made by the suppliers to integrate Best Practice;
- Participate to Design review including suppliers design review;
- Prepare PVC ensuring readiness of all the deliverables required by the PVC and make sure that for each items requiring a decision from the PVC all the data needed are available;
- Participate to the pre-FDPR and FDPR - collect encountered issues and open corresponding Project QRQCs;
- Prepare the internal Initial Sample file to be validated by the Site Quality Manager prior presenting the Initial Sample file to the Customer for sign off
- After phase 2 design freeze, ensure 4M matrix respect with regards product or process changes and ensure customer awareness and approval of changes in accordance with the 4M matrix
- Update the quality documents following a product / process related change
- Participate to the project QRQC and ensure project team use of QRQC material/rules;
- Ensure that all the issues are in the single list of issues and manage in the QRQC;
- Update the project quality tracking charts : Convergence graph etc. ;
- Along the Project QRQC meeting ensure that rules are respected and Stop at first disagree and Stop at first no are applied;
- Initiate QRQCs in the case of DV or PV test failures;
- Perform the revision of the control plan after an issue and / or after test results;
- Train of new comers;
- Assess projects (Pre PVC Audit);
- Functionally manage P0 Q PTM.
Professional Development Opportunities;
International Work Environment & Mobility Opportunities;
Competitive Salaries based on performance, 13th salary;
Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
Free transport from Timisoara and Giarmata.