Valeo is an automotive supplier, partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions and to the development of intuitive driving.
In 2016, the Group generated sales of €16.5 billion euros and invested over 10% of its original equipment sales in research and development. Valeo has 155 production sites, 58 R&D centers, 15 distribution platforms, and employs 91,800 people in 32 countries throughout the world.
Valeo has 4 Business Groups, comprising 13 Product Groups, supplying the original equipment market and the aftermarket. The Business Groups are Powertrain Systems, Thermal Systems, Comfort and Driving Assistance Systems, and Visibility Systems.
The role of the Visibility Systems Business Group is to design and produce efficient and innovative systems which support the driver at all times, day and night, offering perfect visibility and thereby improving the safety of both driver and passengers.
This Business Group comprises two Product Groups: Lighting Systems and Wiper Systems.
- Availability of 4 shifts;
- The ability to gather new information;
- Experience in varnishing process - 1-3 years.
- Change the references on the varnishing equipment according to the planning provided by Planning / Logistics personnel, respecting the related handling procedures for specific equipment and tools, cleaning precedents and occupational safety rules;
- Informs ICF staff about the start of the process every time they go in exchange for each change of reference and after each shutdown of the varnishing equipment;
- Follow and feed the line with the appropriate lake, respecting the safety rules in work;
- Ensure the designated operator for visual inspection of the finished parts, with the tools and documentation related to the reference;
- Ensure that the operator has taken note of the information in the process documents and the work safety rules;
- Informs the supervisor directly of any nonconformity encountered in the varnishing process, the operation, order and cleaning of the equipment and varnishing tools, recording them in the documents related to each cause and nonconformity;
- In the event of non-programming of the varnishing equipment, it will proceed to disconnect it from the sources of voltage and compressed air in accordance with the procedures related to this situation.
Professional Development Opportunities;
International Work Environment & Mobility Opportunities;
Competitive Salaries based on performance, 13th salary;
Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
Free transport from Timisoara and Giarmata.