This job is no longer active!
View all jobs VALEO LIGHTING INJECTION active
View all jobs Mentor Productie active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Education - Training active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Valeo is an automotive supplier, partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions and to the development of intuitive driving.
In 2016, the Group generated sales of €16.5 billion euros and invested over 10% of its original equipment sales in research and development. Valeo has 155 production sites, 58 R&D centers, 15 distribution platforms, and employs 91,800 people in 32 countries throughout the world.
Valeo Timișoara is part of the Visibility Systems Business Group and started the production of lighting systems in Timișoara, in September 2005, growing each year, with more than 1900 employees at the moment.
The production is divided into three manufacturing units: Aftermarket, Special Products and Original Equipment Manufacturing. Here, in Timișoara, we are producing front and rear lighting systems, working with the most recent technologies and using complex injection, coating, varnishing, metalization and assembly processes.
If you are a highly motivated candidate and you wish to be challenged in a continuous growing environment, with top technologies, send us your application.
Challenge yourself with Valeo!
- Able to coordinate processes and people;
- Enjoys working with people;
- Proactive personality;
- Production experience is a plus;
- Experience in training is a plus.
- Collaborates with Production in order to select the best candidates during the work hiring tests;
- Trains new employees within the APU the first 5 days after Valeo Academy on Valeo standards;
- Evaluates operators during salary grid modification evaluation process;
- Follows-up the integration of new employees during 0-3 and 3-6 months;
- Trains new employees on different standards in production;
- Works together with the VPS team to check the validity of the implemented improvement proposals within their APU;
- Proposes solutions to improve the retention and integration of the new employees within their APU.
Professional Development Opportunities;
International Work Environment & Mobility Opportunities;
Competitive Salaries based on performance, 13th salary;
Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
Free transport from Timisoara and Giarmata.